Home

Velox wheels forum

I searched the forum and didn't find any information on the Velox wheels through Costco. I'm considering purchasing 18 wheels to mount a winter tire on my Touring, so those popped up. Set would be about $799+tax. The wheels are 18x8.0 +40 PCD:5-100.0/114.3 HUB BORE:73.10 They suggest a tire.. Hi Folks, Whats your opinion on Velox Wheels on a 335i ? The price is around $200 per wheel for 18 , I assume they cannot be compared with $500+ BBS. But how does it compares to another $200-$300 range wheels ? Costco has $150 + $70 + $100 off for Velox + Michelin tire combo. BTW, I.. Joined May 20, 2015. ·. 1,929 Posts. #9 · Apr 23, 2016. Gotta say - found a set of wheels that I really like, and this little fact may have put me over the top: Group C #535239. Limited Time Offer $132.49 /each. $150.00 discount reflected in the price. Valid for orders now through April 30, 2015

Velox / Costco Wheels Subaru Ascent Foru

1. 14mmx1.5 Wheel Lug Nuts, 32x Black M14x1.5 Lug Nut,Conical/Cone Bulge Seat, Dynofit Closed End Long Extended XL Spline with 1 Socket Key Fits 8 Lug Aftermarket Wheels $32.99 14mmx1.5 Wheel Lug Nuts, 24x Black M14x1.5 Lug Nut, Conical/Cone Bulge Seat, Dynofit Closed End Lug Nuts with 2 Socket Keys for Chevy GMC Cadillac Lincoln SAAB Saturn 6 Lug.
  2. I've posted numerous times on this forum about options in the market place to allow you to run 10 wide wheels at all four corners. There's also lots of information on this over at s197forum.com since all 2005-2014 cars can fit the same size wheels and tires regardless of trim level
  3. Seems almost impossible to find any pics on the web of these... anyone have experience with the Velox aka T&T wheels that are on sale at Costco right now... Forums New posts Search forums
  4. g the cost is on the lower end for rims) and thought the rims looks nice. I have a 14 LX and went..
  5. Velox Wheels; TNT wheels; 6061-Vforged; Reign6061; Home; Wheels; Gallery; Contact; FAQ; Sponsorship; Dealer Locator; Apex Bacchi I Bacchi III Baron Billet Borzoi Boulder chrome syndicate 1 Chrome syndicate 2 Connosieur Cyclone Flight Glide Hyperion IMPULSE JR2.

Enkei wheels tend to be very good-looking without being flashy, and the understated designs contain many features that we think of as anti-impact technology. For example, Enkei makes spokes that are flush or near-flush with the face of the wheel, which prevents an impact from destroying the rim by folding the outer rim over against a spoke.. So I am very interested on the Velox PG-Rev8 that wheighs only a scant 11.5 lbs a rim. If I get those in a 17, I will have reduced a whopping 50lbs off my car! And thats rotational mass. Anyway, I call Velox and they tell me yes, it does wheigh only 11.5 lbs and yes it is availible in a 4-114.3..

Velox Progear Series The Pg-5S is the first of a new series by Velox that caters to the dedicated enthusiast who seeks the best forged and cast wheels. Constructed from 10,000 ton pressure, the PG-5S is the epitomy of light weight(12.5 lbs) and strength(620kg load). Limited availability in gunmetal only . 4-100 4-114.3 5-100 5-114.3 17x7 18X7. They are very nice looking wheels and they look like lowenheart but they are so cheap. 19x8.5 wheels with tires will run you... Search across the entire site Search in this forum Search in this Dark Mode Menu Log in Register Home. Forums. 1st-Gen IS300. Wheels and Tires. Velox Hyperion Wheels. Jump to Latest Follow. Latest Reviews Best Reviews Most Reviews Most Popular Alphabetical. Showing 1-7 of 7. Velox 51. 21 Reviews. 4.8 of 5. Last Review On: 10/07/2020. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★. Velox Tape One disadvantage of cloth, I'm told, is that it can be degraded if you wash your bike/wheels often, especially with power washers. This can be an issue for cyclocross. If your tire is a tight fit then Velox can make it impossible to get it on. Alternatively, once on, Velox makes it harder to blow tires off a rim I just ordered a set of black Velox Nirvana wheels for my v. 17x7 were 19.5 lbs. Costco did not have that model so I ordered from Americas Tire. Only $129 each. Call Velox customer service if you have any questions, they were very helpful

Velox Wheels BimmerFest BMW Foru

You are viewing page 1 of 0. Additional Business Information. Hours. Phone (888) 899-9988. Address 749 South Lemon Avenue, Unit A-2. Walnut, CA 91789. Website. Email. Contact New Contact My Limited came with the 22 rims and tire package which is awful for Alaska. So I ordered a set of Velox wheels through Costco when they were on sale. I paid $700 for this set of 20s! I also put on a set of BFG KO2s in 275/55/20. I think it looks great I'm looking to buy a set of velox pg-5 rims was wondering if anyone has velox and knows how they are. like do they bend easly, if they hit a pothole? or how they are overall, thanks in advance. and does anyone know if they make them in the 18, all ive been able to see so far are in 17 Still got these 18 inch Velox rims up for sale. They are 4X00, and 4X108. I traded off the Cougar so i dont need em anymore. I have only had em for maybe 3 months at the most. On a scale of 1-10 i'd probably give me a 7 or 8. Like i said i just dont need em...selling em for what i paid for em.. For sale: Set of (4) 18x7.5 Velox V-X Nova Wheels 5x100 w/center caps Set of (4) Nitto 555 225/40/18 tires Set of spline drive nug luts w/key for all the wheels Wheel size : 18x7.5 offset (backspacing) :+42mm (5.90) The wheels are in good condition, with little blemishes but nothing bad

1951 Vauxhall Velox LIP model | (1948 - 1951) medium-sized

Costco Velox Wheel Review Ford Focus ST Foru

Hello. I'm new to this forum. I'd like to get some help on the following. I have a custom hybrid bike, with 700C wheels (Araya VX300), upon googling it seems this wheels are from the 1990's but I just got this build 2 months ago with this bike. Issue is that 3 weeks ago I started getting flats.. Velox Wheels only makes recommendations of wheel and tire size to customers to assist the right fitment for vehicle application. It is the customer's responsibility to consider choosing the right wheels for his or her tires that will maintain the overall diameter to ensure compatibility with their ABS, speedometer, and odometer. Photo Gallery. rt-57 RT-87 M7 editio Velox Tape Rim Strip user reviews : 4.3 out of 5 - 4 reviews. Read it's strength, weaknesses, find deals and pricing - roadbikereview.co

Costco Velox Wheels Toyota Tundra Foru

Now I'm confused because the OEM wheel specs I've seen for both Gen1 and Gen2 RLs show center bore of 64.1 mm, not 70.1 mm. I've always just assumed that 64.1 mm is the diameter of the hole in the center of the OEM wheel, which fits precisely over the vehicle hub Traverse 2017, chevy Uplander 2009 LT short wheelbase, Impala 2003, jeep cherokee Laredo 1990, chevy citation 1984 2.8 v6, vauxhall Firenza1972, rambler american 1964 model 330, vauxhall velox 1956 rebuilt, NSU Prinz 1961 2 cylinder micro car rebuilt, Renault Dauphine 1960 rebuilt, ford prefect 1952 ( english car with non hydrolic brakes rebuilt Search forums. Menu Velox Wheels. Thread starter VuM3; Start date Nov 7, 2018; SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too Forums / Wheel and Tire Forum / the 4X100 rims are actually .4 lbs HEAVIER than their 5X100 counterparts. so why the same wouldn't coralate over to a velox wheel is beyond me 5 x Velox 4.50E x 9 trailer wheels. Other stamping 6.00-9. Getting very rare these days. Couldn't find them on the Huntsman Products or Spinny Things websites. So for anyone who wants to have some spares, going cheap. 4 of the tyres are sort of ok, the 5th is sort of not ok

Velox wheels via Costco? Ford Shelby GT500 Foru

1. Costco's price on the Velox wheels is very, very good. Watch the weights of each wheel, as compared to other brands, but unless your racing, your unlikely to notice the difference. ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more! Full Forum Listing
  2. Forums Tesla Model S Model 3 Model X Model Y Roadster 2008-2012 Roadster 2022 Cybertruck SpaceX. - Wheels are Vossen HF-5, 20 staggered, matte gunmetal. I spoke w/ an engineer at Velox, he said, uh, maybe. I was specifically concerned about caliper clearance, and he didn't ha clear answer, stating that Tesla changed the barrel shape.
  3. Spyder Wheel - Velox Wheels OR Trek5 Wheel - Velox Wheels THANK YOU! Search across the entire site Search in this forum Search in this discussion Advanced Searc
  4. - axis touring cups 240 per wheel (17 in) - racing hart evolution c5's 224.99 per wheel (17 in) - enkei rsf-2's 127 per wheel (17 in) - enkei rsv 166 per wheel (17 in) - rays g games 77 wolf 234 per wheel (17 in) i guess the velox's aren't bad, just not a big fan of 'em (no real reason)
  5. Wheels - I went with Velox sterling - 17x 7.5, 40 mm offset, 5 x 114.3mm bolt pattern. Tires - I got Blizzaks dm-v2 235/65R17 Costco is currently running a sale until 11/19/2020 where you get $150 off wheels and $150 off tires. And additional $50 if you buy both. For me, it worked out to $1050 for all 4 (including installation)

Started by Mark C in Cars & Parts: Hancock Ventus RS 4 mounted on Velox Wheels 5 lug complete set with TPMS sensors These were an E92 M3 Hancock Ventus RS4 mounted on Velox... 0 0 58 1598437652; E30/36 for sale $7500 - SOL 2018 CX5. Jun 27, 2018. #1,701. Standard height with OEM 19. Lowered on Eibach springs. Lowered on 20 MAK Wolf wheels with 245x45x20 tyres Registered. Joined Jan 19, 2004. ·. 656 Posts. #8 · Feb 15, 2008. I used two layers of electrical tape for a few years and it worked fine. Since then I have been using fiberglass packing tape; it also works fine and puckers less around the spoke holes. If you plan to use higher tire pressures, do not use electrical tape It seems that Vauxhall made two types of Velox models or rather three types - all called the type E or model E. First was the EIP, introduced in 1951 with a 6 cylinder 58hp engine, then in 1952 came the EIPV (yours) with the same 6 cyl engine but upgraded to produce 64hp

Velox Wheels strives to create wheels that are timeless in both design and durability, and the Apex and Nirvana are no exception. Available in gloss black metallic paint exclusive to Discount Tire, the Apex and Nirvana offer classic styling and dependability for everyday driving thanks to durable and corrosion resist three(3) stage paint system. Click Here For: Velox Apex & Nirvana Pricing and. Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 3, 2002. Which ones do you guys/girls like better: Axis RT: or Velox Hyperion: if you guys/girls know anything about these two wheels or have pictures please post it here. Also, if you know where I can get them cheap post it here. I called one place today about Axis RT and they told me that they are discontinued hey guys just wandering if anyone knows if those alloy velox boat trailer wheels are universal and fit any axle any info would be much appreciated. just that its a bit of a hassle launching my boat with 15s on and trying to get it a bit lowe Joined Mar 19, 2011. ·. 360 Posts. #16 · Dec 24, 2011. When Velox sent me the replacement center caps to permit fit over the front hub, they were each two part, a center cap and a plastic disc with their logo and peel off tape, which, I guess I should have shopped for a pony or something cool to replace theirs

Video: Velox/T&T Wheels at Costco? DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge

That and the '70s road-racing practice of bolting Corvair cooling fans to wheels for brake cooling. My idea was for a wheel with a narrow vent, say ½ wide, right on the rim, formed by a flattish / slightly dished ring held to the rim by vanes forming a centifugal fan. The wheels would be powder-coated white and take big-inch rubber-band tyres The only wheels I can really find that offer the 5x108 bolt pattern (I don't want to re-drill) are the Gram Lights and Avant Garde M310. So I am thinking the Avant Garde M310, 18x8.5 and running Michelin Pilot Super Sports in 255/35/18 Or Option #2 The same wheels and tires but in sizes 18x9 with 265/35/1

Velox Custom Wheels Ordered Via - 9th Gen Civic Foru

The PG-Rev10 is the ultimate in fin design with its lightest weight of 11.5 pounds for 17inch application while maintaining its 690 load rating. The load rating determines the strength of the wheel. Just thought I'd throw these up in case someone is interested. :) Looks like they're available.. JC in CA. I don't know if cost itself is really a major consideration, specially concerning a set of $4,000 rims. A team would probably need to have 3-4 sets, so $16,000 isn't a big factor, and the rims may be discounted or even free from the manufacturer. I don't really know how that part of it works 9,220. Irony: I calibrate the paddle wheel from towing a Walker log for an hour. If I do forget to remove the paddle wheel, it is dunked in diluted bleach/freshwater in a Tupperware adjacent to the orifice. I used to sail with a Stowe trailing log that ran on a 9v battery and showed speed as well as distance, worked well Wheels, Tyres & Brakes. Velox ProGear Rims finally available? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 1 of 1 Posts. M Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info A quick review of the Vision Warrior 375 wheels which are a great value among the options out there today

Velox Wheel

1. The front wheel has a slight tendency of turning to the sides when the bike is parked. It doesn´t seem to harm its low speed handling, as my wife manages slow steep climbs nicely. It´s funny that the bike with less trail is the one with most flop, but thinking again, it makes sense because of the smaller wheel circunference
  2. 291 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Sep 29, 2006. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with Voxx wheels? I am considering purchasing a set for my 325i because they look good and the price is right, but have never heard of them before. The set I am looking at sell for around $130 apiece
  3. Verus / Velox camberplate alternate spring perch Hello! I have a set of Verus camber plates that I want to use with Bilstein B16 coilovers with swapped 60mm springs
  4. I'm still searching for that perfect wheel. I love the Velox flights and your sight says they come in 5 - 100 however, I'm concerned about the offset, ect ect. Will these fit correctly? I'm not looking for hella flush or any of that crap, just a normal fitting 17 wheel. Thanks. :thumbsup
  5. Velox Apex 18 wheels, Continental Control Contact Sport 235/45, 255/45 Diode Dynamics LED kit. Save Share. A forum community dedicated to Hyundai Genesis owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more
  6. You can tell the Velox from the Wyvern, by the Velox's bumper over-riders and cream coloured wheels - those on the Wyvern were black (and no over-riders). Production: 55,000 Wyvern, 77,000 Velox Introduction: General Motors-owned Vauxhall was a trimmed and tight company after the war

Are VISION Wheels good? Are VISION Wheels bad? Are VISION Wheels worth the price?In this episode of Reinventing the Wheel, we answer your questions, and talk.. Velox Nirvana Black Metallic Wheel 17x7 5x114.3 45mm. Model #80117012. $162.96. Read More. Velox Nirvana Black Metallic Wheel 17x7 5x115 45mm. Model #80117016. $162.96. Read More. Velox Nirvana Black Metallic Wheel 18x8 5x100 40mm DENIM BUFFING WHEEL - 8 x 1/2. Our newest buffing wheel, the denim buffing wheel, is soft enough for any buffing application that calls for cotton wheels, but, because of the sturdy denim construction, it lasts much, much longer than a cotton buff. The faces of these wheels are... As low as $10.99 Jenson USA. $9.95. $9.95. Velox Jantex Tubular Adhesive Rim Tape - 700c - Yellow. eBay. $9.95. $9.95. All the deals displayed on our review pages are pulled from a constantly updating database feed of the best affiliate deals available. The criteria for deciding on what are the best deals is who is offering the lowest, delivered price

Choosing Wheels (PICS!) - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum

The Top 5 Toughest Aftermarket Wheels - LiveAbou

Front driver side rotor (inner ring) Rear brake pad wear: about half the size of a new pad. Rear rotors. On a different note, below is the comparison of a Rotora Front pad vs a Brembo 4-pot (Genesis, Evo, CTS-V, Z06, etc) pad which is about 14.6mm thick. Both are new and the backing plates are very similar Performance Wheels and Tires. Racing Wheels and Tires. Vivid Racing carries wheels and tires from over 75 manufacturers in the street and racing industry. Custom Wheels are also available. Brands include: Advan, BBS, Volk, HRE, Enkei, SSR, Rotiform, Michelin, Pirelli, Falken, Toyo and many more

Velox Rims. Quality or Not? B15 Sentra Foru

3DHS Depron Velox Build Thread. This is the first depron foam airplane released by 3DHS. The Velox is designed to be maneuverable for freestyle and 3D flying, yet stable enough for slow, controlled flight. The kit is very complete, and includes all material needed for construction. The Velox is made in the USA from genuine Selit Depron foam. The 2,262cc produced just 75bhp (56kW), but there was plenty of torque and no need to use the three-speed column-mounted gearshift with any frequency. Top speed was 96mph and 0-60 in 15.2 seconds. Fuel comsumption was a heavy 19mpg. The ride was and still is supreme, helped by the bodyshell's huge bulk, exceptionally comfortable bench seats and. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo tundratalk.net is an independent Toyota enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on tundratalk.net is generated by its users. tundratalk.net is not in any way affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporatio Krill Velox Revolution II 47% FOR SALE!!!! Price: $8,000 obo The specifications for this kit are: * Wing Span- 3450mm (11.31ft) * Total Length- 3080mm (10.10ft ALY68883U35 Subaru Outback Wheel Charcoal Painted #28111AN07A. ALY68884 Subaru Outback Wheels Charcoal Painted Rims 28111AN07A. www.hubcaphaven.com. The majority of wheels we offer are (OEM) wheels, reconditioned to factory specifications. Depending on the rim, we may also offer brand new replicas, or new takeoff wheels

Upgrade your wheels with Velox wheels. Find wheels. Online or In-store. Find your Battery. The official motor oil of road trips. *Source: The NPD group/retail tracking service/dollar sales/ PCMO full synthetic/ 52 weeks ending February 27,2021 Lower geared steering. Dual overdrive and Hydramatic available, servo braking with an option of drum or front discs. The sister Cresta has more luxurious fittings than the Velox and is recognised by anodised wheel trims. The Velox by the V on the tail fin. Shot 09:06:2014 ar The Luton Classic Car Show, Stockwell Park, Luton REF 102-749

Velox delivers rapid speed at maximum power. Up to. 32-core. processor. Up to. 5.0 GHz. Turbo Boost. Up to. 128 GB. memory. Up to. 3.5 GB/s. SSD read speeds. Up to. 15 TB. storage space. Up to. 260 TFLOPs. compute power . Aggressive Design. Built with forged aluminum, Velox is enthusiast grade with no plastic panels. Featuring an impressive. Velox models have recently sold on eBay for more than $100, and there is a fairly extensive Velox thread on the StuntHanger.com forum. Velox by Vernon Ad Perfection in Design RC_Velox replied to RC_Velox's topic in The Source for Cars, Parts & Services Yes, this is the first generation front wheel drive VQ35DE. They advertised it as 255 crank H Velox PA S/PA SY (1957 - 1960) Isn't this the vehicle designed by two visiting Americans who had not previously designed a monocoque structure. The production examples were said to have begun to come apart at the seams days after delivery in Africa and the outcome was the shut down most of Vauxhall's export market

Velox Wheels 2006+ Honda Civic Foru

1. Well, Velox's has listed compatibility with B6/8/14/16 Bilsteins, V1/3 KWs, RCE Zero &2, stock, ST, Konis Yellow, so imho versatility wise Velox camplates are fine too. OEM top hats are also compatible with those too
  2. 5 Jun 2021. #1. Top. Couple of punctures caused by rim tape not fully covering one of the spoke holes. LBS has run out. Rims are DT Swiss RR411 marked 622x18mm. They've got asymmetric drilling, not sure if wider tape needed as a result
  3. NEW FINISH: Velox Apex & Nirvana | Gloss Black Metalic. Discount Tire; Jan 28, 2016; 0 1K Jan 28, 2016. by Discount Tire. S. Hyundai Sonata Wheels, The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Forum software by XenForo.
  4. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo preludeonline.com is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on preludeonline.com is generated by its users. preludeonline.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Compan
  5. 2001 gmc seirra. 5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.
  6. New to the forum, just got a lightly used 2016.5 Mazda Cx-5 Touring with Bose & Moon roof package and is Soul Red! I love the new ride but it's only real downside for me is the factory 17 rims. I'm planning on getting new ones and have been reading this forum pretty hard and it seems for people who changed rims to an after market rim, one of.
  7. Reviews of Vittoria's Pitstop seem to be mixed at best, Effetto Caffélatex seems to be fairly well regarded, and Continental's Revo seems to work best with butyl tubes (the corsa tubs are latex). I have no experience in this field, so would appreciate any feedback/experience with these or anything similar like Decathlon's sealant/ Hutchison's.

The Velox piece just oozes quality. You guys should check out the DIF shift fork from FRSport. It's a really nice piece, solid, and the company supports NASA competitors. This part was developed prior to the competitor part, but wasn't advertised through the forum so I'm not sure if many people are aware of it 18 inch wheels. These are BRAND NEW Velox Nordica wheels. See pictures. These sometimes go on sale at the manufacturer site for $143 each (regularly $180). I have 3 for sale at $250, so if you need four, go to veloxwheels site for the 4th. I have the lug nuts for four wheels (20). See third pic.. Refurbishment of a 1956 Vauxhall Velox. Technical Forums. D.I.Y Projects. AQRaza (AQRaza) 2013-12-12 11:53:34 +0500 #1. Once a common sight on the roads from almost 6 decades ago, it is now a very unusual sight.....to the point that it may well be the only surviving example !. I'm trying to figure out if I can find rims that will work with the tires I have. Here are my current wheels: On the wiki, it lists these wheels at 16 but I'm measuring the diameter at just under 17.5, so I'm trying to figure out exactly what I have

Velox Hyperion Wheels

here is the wheels on the nlb sport. They are the xxr 518's in 19. Brand is Velox...they are 18's...scooped them up for 300 flat with rims and tires...got about 3 months left on the tires though lol. Gotta love that Craigslist! The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo Tyres and Rims. Anything & everything associated with tyres & rims. Read up on recommendations & reviews. S AL Tyres - Widest range of rims & best tyre deals in Singapore Products Discussed inEntire Site Forum: 3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016+) Thread: Bronze wheels on any color Tacoma. All Categories. Relevance Price: Low to High Price: High to Low. BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Tire -LT265/70R17/E 121/118S. $230.49

There are a couple ppl in this thread that are running et25 with 9.5; I even recall one with 10.5.Since I posted, I've seen a couple of people running 10.5 +25s or lower but they always seem to be cars with heavy suspension mods. One I talked to is running a 275 rear on a 10.5+25 and says it.. 24 Posts. #392 · Nov 26, 2018 (Edited) ALUTEC Raptr 7.5x17 5x100 ET 40. 225/60 R17 103H Nokian Weatherproof SUV Extra Load 3PMSF. Label: C, A, 69dB. Not my favorite eye candy, but they will get me through the dark season. Despite labelled 69 dB I think they are louder than the 2018 18 stock wheels I'm looking to buying a tire/wheel package and saw some nice wheels made by Drag. I'm looking at DR-34's 18 tires/wheels to put on my V6 EXL. I haven't seen any member with those wheels yet. If anyone can recommend me a great tire/combo package, that would be great!!! I'm looking at 235/45/18's to start with Hi, all. I would appreciate helpful thoughts on tire and tube choice for newly purchased Hed Jet wheels. If it matters, the wheels are the 9 FR front and Disc FR rear--self-purchased birthday presents. For tires, I am thinking Conti GP 4000S, 23mm (there apparently is not a slimmer version of this tire)

Velox Nordica series feature tricoat layer that withstand winter conditions. In addition, all Nordica series wheels have easy to match paint to repair against debris and objects that be lodged in snow or ice which may scratch or scuff the wheel Velox Wheels. Momentum all season Neptune Pg-10c. Velox Costco: You are no longer on Costco's site and are subject to the privacy policy of the company hosting this site

1. 19x8.5 Konig Ultraform (20lbs) with the SSC2s from the factory wheels, putting a nice performace all-season on the factory wheels for daily driving. ~1,600-1,800. 2. 18x8.5 Konig Hypergram (18lbs) with an aggressive tire (Potenza, Ventus etc.), dailying the SSC2's for the next year or so until the are worn down and replacing them with a. If so, and this +60 fitment actually does fit the MKIII RS, then this would give us some good info on the inboard clearances for the new car. If it fits a 19x8.5+60 and OEM is 19x8+50, then that means there is at least 0.25 + 10mm ~ 16mm additional clearance from inboard rim to strut over OEM wheel (slightly less for an 18 wheel, given strut. RE: Velox XL for new jet flyers (Assembly thread) Thanks for the words on the tank plugs. The only concern on the plugs for the tanks is the cost involved to have them made and produced. I have been in contant with Gary and to get the two molds made for the tanks is around $1,400.00 (700.00 ea) and then the price of the tanks The stock tires on the 2016 Volt are 215/50R17 but I would rather downsize for winter to a 16 wheel and tire combination as I did on my Gen 1 Volt. A tire size of 205/60R16 mounted on 16 wheels is what I'm going for as it would maintain the overall dimensions well below the +/- 3% variance threshold of the stock 17 tire/wheel combination

Velox wheels - Road Bike, Cycling Forum

Just Plasti-Dipped My Veloster

I was talking to this wheel dealer and he said OZ are expensive but light, he said i could get cheaper wheels from like motegi. What do you guys think? 26.5lbs isn't light. I don't know how much the RSX stock rims weigh, however, i have Velox 17 rims on my RSX and they weigh 16.5lbs. each. So for him to say that 26.5lbs is light is bullshit Velox billet Clutch Fork. Wellbro 485 Fuel Pump. ID 1000 port fuel injectors. BC coilovers w/ 8k springs. Eneki Rajin wheels 18 x 8.5. car does not come with a motor. $6,500. Kevin. 239-634-5130 VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canad Forum: Start a New Discussion < > Showing 1-15 of 1,035 active topics 1 Jun 30 @ 11:05am Velox Aeterno 75 2. 18 minutes ago Forzathon Shop Thread 傭兵BK 1 For anyone with Logitech Steering Wheels Patton521 < > Showing 1-15 of 1,035 active topics Per page: 15 30 5

Official after market wheel thread - Page 2 - Mazda ForumWheel options | PriusChat

Gdrasuya 700C Road Bike Bicycle Wheel 7/8/9/10/11 Speed Freewheel Front Rear Wheelset Open File 20 Hole Alloy Hub7075 Rim Brake C/V USA Stock 2.5 out of 5 stars 2 $124.90 $ 124 . 9 Veron Velox. Free flight pusher sport model. The Frog Velox kit came with mainly prefabricated wooden parts that made up the fuselage pod and boom - these are not detailed on the plan. Direct submission to Outerzone. Update 09/07/2016: Added kit instructions, thanks to PeterKraus Vauxhall Insignia VXR - Specs of wheel sizes, tires, PCD, Offset and Rims - Wheel-Size.com. Search Form for vehicle model, tire size or rims Choose a tab below to get fitment data for your vehicle or to find vehicles matching your criteria. By vehicle what wheels will fit your car. By tire size what vehicles use this tire size 1953 Vauxhall Velox in Mission: Impossible, 1966-1973 1953 Vauxhall Velox in À bout de souffle , 1960 1953 Vauxhall Velox in The Bed Sitting Room , 196 The Velox PA was the third of four models to use the nameplate. The PA Vauxhall line-up also included a model called the Cresta, but this was so close to the Velox that it now seems hardly worth.

G50 Wheel Fitment Options (picture thread) - Nissan Forum